A better, more cost-effective claims administration service. Improved
control and accountability in claims management and adjustment activities.
- Specialists focus on accurate, efficient, cost-effective
administration of claims.
- Tracking and accountability for the outcomes of claims
administration and claims adjustment activities.
- Independent gatekeeper review of the requirement for field
adjustment services based on individual claim requirements.
- Flexibility for clients in the selection of field claims adjusters.
- Portability presented by separating the claim handling function
- Pricing options including flat fee arrangements or budget-based
cost plus models.
The benefits of best practices developed through more than 33 years of experience as claims
professionals successfully serving large business, institutional and governmental clients with multi
- Customized programs and service practices that incorporate the client’s business insights,
strategies, goals and customer service philosophy.
- Experience establishing dedicated units for larger claim programs in which examiners work
exclusively with the client.
- Economical and efficient application of appropriate levels of skill and resource depending on the
complexity of claims and/or potential value of loss exposures.
- The convenience of a single point of contact for clients on program management issues.
- Assured alignment of the actions of individual Sedgwick CMS colleagues with client objectives
through our portal-based Total Performance Management quality system.
- Comprehensive, customizable claims reporting, viewing, tracking, analysis and report generation
capabilities from a single database through JURIS®, our industry leading proprietary claims
management information system.
- Real time on line access to all JURIS information for clients, their brokers and risk advisors
through our viaOne® suite of Web-based tools.
- More effective control of loss costs and program outcomes through the use of benchmarking,
loss projections and other advanced techniques of data analysis to identify and evaluate cost
- Activity and outcome based performance guarantees
- Broad industry experience including concentrations in the retail, telecommunications,
automotive, financial institutions, electronics and technology, beverage and snack food, grocery,
health services, forest products, transportation, manufacturing, not-for-profit and public entity
sectors among others.